Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Client Meeting

On, February 12th, I met with my client to go over my progress since the teleconference. I presented the research I had uncovered, and how I felt it would apply to the project. The client appreciated and found the research useful. We spent some time thinking aloud and brainstorming on how we could enhance aspects of the story board and details of the certification program. I found the thinking aloud and brain storming activities really helpful because we thought of new ways to do things, and at the same time were on the same page with our thoughts on how things should progress. We made a few changes to some of the details of the story board, and he asked that I e-mail him copies of my work so that he could forward it on to his partner. We agreed that the next steps would be to start going on the website (the bulk of this work to be performed himself).

No comments:

Post a Comment